Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welcome back from Madagascar

































Hi guys,
yesterday night I came back from Madagascar, exactly Nosy Be, and I would say that Island is simply such a beautiful paradise. We had seven days of hell in that beautiful paradise. First at all, we left on 11 July to come back on 19 July and even though the flight wasn't good enough we had just one purpose: reach that island and relax. We played beach volley, beach tennis and we had just a bit of activity in the water. I ate so many cakes and biscuits (homemade :P) that I couldn't resist but fortunately training I didn't get fatter. I think that talking about my memories is not as realistic as showing you my photos.
For this reason I'd like you look my shoots and tell me what you think about this beautiful Island.
So many kisses and hugs
Arianna

1 comment:

  1. the most beautiful week of my life!
    ...vogliamo il video che stato girato!

    ReplyDelete